Podcasting Grade One features:
- Technological skills, covering using your smartphone, understanding studio equipment including mixing desks, software mixers and audio interfaces, Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs), voice recordings, editing, microphones, cables, MIDI, trigger devices, computer accessories, acoustics, and headphones.
- Content creation skills, covering the importance of storytelling and plotline, how to structure your first podcasts, and how to use SoundCloud to share your work.
- Presenting skills, covering the importance of looking after your voice and body, and the basics of creating different vocal sounds and tones.
- Advice from leading experts on how to create your first podcasts.
- Professionally presented, high quality video content, providing industry advice and expertise on tips to help you succeed as a Podcaster.