Podcasting Grade Two features:
- Technological skills, covering mixing desks, gain staging, Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs), as well as alternatives to DAWs, microphones, audio file formats, and using digital data.
- Content creation skills, covering an understanding of sonic branding, marketing, podcast branding, podcast distributors and platforms, copyright, and the importance of storytelling – including the difference between solo commentary and the panel podcast.
- Presenting skills, covering looking after your voice and body, creating different vocal sounds and tones, the importance of good posture, and expert tips on reading from a script.
- Advice from leading experts on how to create your own excellent podcasts.
- Professionally presented, high quality video content, providing industry advice and expertise on tips to help you succeed as a Podcaster.