Podcasting Grade Three features:
- Technological skills, covering mixing desks, EQ, sound sculpting, busses and auxiliary channels, reverb, Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs), audio editors, dynamic processing, computer essentials (input, output, CPU, and memory), data transfer speeds, internet speed, Wi-Fi, ethernet, and the science of hearing.
- Content creation skills, covering podcast genres, sonic branding, sonic anchors, active and passive hearing, promotional audio, sonic elements, podcast and story, podcast formats, and using repurposed content.
- Presenting skills, covering looking after your voice and body, creating different vocal sounds and tones, devising interview questions, working with people, and conducting interviews.
- Advice from leading experts on how to create your own excellent podcasts.
- Professionally presented, high quality video content, providing industry advice and expertise on tips to help you succeed as a Podcaster.