Podcasting Grade Four features:
- Technological skills, covering dynamic compressions, gates, file management and organisation, templates, how to back-up your work, FX plug-ins, plug-in automation, plug-in formats, choosing your recording environment, speaker positions, acoustic panels, vocal booths, vocal production techniques, remote interviewing, Dolby On, using Zoom, software options and choices, and the difference between live and pre-recorded interviews.
- Content creation skills, covering podcast distribution and hosting apps, embedding a podcast, sonic branding, sonic anchors, active and passive hearing, Aristotle’s Seven Golden Rules of storytelling, Booker’s Seven Basic Plots, and podcast genres.
- Presenting skills, covering creating different vocal sounds and tones, vocal management and health, keeping the listener interested, how to persuade guests to appear in your podcasts, and understanding remote interview techniques.
- Advice from leading experts on how to create your own excellent podcasts.
- Professionally presented, high quality video content, providing industry advice and expertise on tips to help you succeed as a Podcaster.