Podcasting Grade Five features:
- Technological skills, covering DAW controllers, FX plug-ins, parallel compression, mixing sub groups, phase cancellation, internet speed, WiFi vs Ethernet, outside broadcasting, and audio recorders.
- Content creation skills, covering podcasting with multiple guests, planning a podcast, directing skills, the use of non-verbal communication, sonic branding, marketing, podcast lengths, storytelling, Aristotle’s Three Act Structure, Ibsen’s Five Act Structure, and Booker’s Seven Basic Plots.
- Presenting skills, covering creating different vocal sounds and tones, vocal management and health, interviewing skills, and expert tips on reading from a script.
- Advice from leading experts on how to create your own excellent podcasts.
- Professionally presented, high quality video content, providing industry advice and expertise on tips to help you succeed as a Podcaster.