- Technological skills, covering effects processing including chorus, delay and reverb, headroom, signal to noise ratio, studio noise, balance, audio repair, sound isolation, phase & phase issues, latency, correcting nasal vocals, pitch correction, formant shifting, mastering & automation.
- Content creation skills, covering storytelling, Aristotle’s Three Act Structure, Ibsen’s Five Act Structure, and Booker’s Seven Basic Plots, podcast formats, podcast planning tools and communication.
- Presenting skills, covering creating posture, keeping your listener interested, vocal management & health, breath, stretching, and recording an audio trailer .
- Advice from leading experts on how to create your own excellent podcasts.
- Professionally presented, high quality video content, providing industry advice and expertise on tips to help you succeed as a Podcaster.