- Technological skills, covering effects processing including audio mastering techniques, headroom, dynamic compression, gates, sidechaining, parallel compression, de-essing, de-verb, dialogue matching, VOIP editing, voice clarity, acoustics, speaker position, microphone placement, stereo imaging, sound isolation, file management/organisation, backing up data, sound design, FX plug-ins, internet speed, wifi and ethernet.
- Content creation skills, covering sonic branding, storytelling, Ibsen’s Five Act Structure, podcast formats, podcast episode scripting and planning, 10 step marketing strategy, legal issues, copyright, and guest agreements.
- Presenting skills, covering creating an audio trailer, tongue twisters, vocal control and protection exercise, breathing exercise for narration, devising interview questions, going ‘live’, remote interview techniques, how to persuade a guest to be interviewed, relaxing your guest and when to take a breath when reading from a script or autocue.
- Advice from leading experts on how to create your own excellent podcasts.
- Professionally presented, high quality video content, providing industry advice and expertise on tips to help you succeed as a Podcaster.