Vlogging Grade One features:
- Technological skills, covering smartphone filming apps, video editing apps, video app interface, editing your vlog, video clip arranging and editing, adding images and text to your vlog, using a tripod, focus, video hardware, video formats, microphones, lighting, headroom, cables, and computer accessories.
- Content creation skills, covering the importance of storytelling and plotline, and how to structure your first vlogs.
- Presenting skills, covering the importance of looking after your voice and body, and talking to the camera.
- Advice from leading experts on how to create your first vlogs.
- Professionally presented, high quality video content, providing industry advice and expertise on tips to help you succeed as a Vlogger.