Vlogging Grade Two features:
- Technological skills, covering using Filmic Pro, using AI, video editing software, editing concepts, transitions, tripods and gimbals, lighting, set design, frame rate, aspect ratio, microphones, and using social media platforms to show your work.
- Content creation skills, covering an understanding of storytelling through vlogging, plot, Booker’s Seven Basic Plots, and how often to publish your vlogs.
- Presenting skills, covering expert tips on reading from a script, talking to camera, and the importance of good posture.
- Advice from leading experts on how to create your own excellent vlogs.
- Professionally presented, high quality video content, providing industry advice and expertise on tips to help you succeed as a Vlogger.