Vlogging Grade Three features:
- Technological skills, covering using emojis, cropping and resizing, colour grading, white balance, picture-in-picture (P-I-P), video streaming mixers, shot sequences, moving sequences, creating storyboards, computer essentials (input, output, CPU, and memory), data transfer speeds, internet speed, Wi-Fi, ethernet, connectivity, storage, microphones, and set design.
- Content creation skills, covering the use of storytelling in vlogging, shot sequences, vlog formats, visual branding, vlog frequency, and vlog distribution.
- Presenting skills, covering looking after your voice and body, creating different vocal sounds and tones, devising interview questions, working with people, and conducting interviews.
- Advice from leading experts on how to create your own excellent vlogs.
- Professionally presented, high quality video content, providing industry advice and expertise on tips to help you succeed as a Vlogger.