Vlogging Grade Four features:
- Technological skills, covering editing techniques, text animation, image and video animation, changing video speed, time-lapse, slide transitions, iris transitions, cross zoom transitions, video effects, sequences, composition, how to back-up your work, remote interviewing, Dolby On, using Zoom, the difference between live and pre-recorded interviews, and planning a location shoot.
- Content creation skills, covering the importance of storytelling in vlogging, Aristotle’s Three-Act Structure and Seven Golden Rules of storytelling, Booker’s Seven Basic Plots, and podcast genres.
- Presenting skills, covering creating different vocal sounds and tones, vocal management and health, keeping the listener interested, how to persuade guests to appear in your podcasts, and understanding remote interview techniques.
- Advice from leading experts on how to create your own excellent podcasts.
- Professionally presented, high quality video content, providing industry advice and expertise on tips to help you succeed as a Podcaster.