Vlogging Grade Five features:
- Technological skills, covering session management and organisation, vlog miniseries formats, equipment planning, camera techniques, filming methodology, pre- and post-production techniques, storyboarding, HDR, colour correction, vlogging controllers, FX plug ins, multi mic techniques, live vlogging, 12-shot technique, health and safety, and marketing.
- Content creation skills, covering vocal health, storytelling, Aristotle’s Three Act Structure, Ibsen’s Five Act Structure, and Booker’s Seven Basic Plots.
- Presenting skills, covering interviewing others, and dealing with eye strain.
- Advice from leading experts on how to create your own excellent vlogs.
- Professionally presented, high quality video content, providing industry advice and expertise on tips to help you succeed as a Vlogger.