Who are we?
GoCreateAcademy create and deliver a globally recognised series of online Creative Media courses & qualifications, delivered by world class experts, in partnership with respected broadcasters, brands and educational institutions.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an online digital marketing hero, specialising or with experience in the eLearning space. We are looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. The successful candidate will do this by optimising and refining our Online positioning, developing campaigns to acquire, convert and upgrade customers.
- Digital Marketing campaign management
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities, such as:
- Inbound marketing campaigns
- Outbound marketing campaigns
- Managing social media campaigns and creating a social media content calendar, creating layout and content for website and Social Media channels
- Increase website traffic
- Creating tailored campaigns in order to attract new clients/students
- Creation of content for blogs, newsletter and social media platforms suchas Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Create engaging e-mail marketing campaigns, using mailchimp etc
- Evaluate performance of all digital channels regularly through campaign analysis and optimisation using platforms such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Twitter Analytics
- Copywriting content on the web sites for accuracy, grammar, uniqueness and SEO
- Implementing lead nurturing strategies.
- Updating and maintaining company websites
- Graphic Design activities as pertaining to website content & marketing campaigns
- Management of out-sourced marketing activities, such as dealing with printers for brochures, business cards and exhibition stands
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- A core Degree in Marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- The candidate must be innovative, responsible, self-motivated and willingto work hard in a challenging and diverse role.
- They must also work well within a team as well as on their own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines is a must.
- He / She must have a solid understanding of marketing principles.
- Understanding of e-commerce and SEO principles is a must
- Online marketing experience is key
- Knowledge of any or all of the following:
- SEO Techniques
- Content creation for Inbound marketing
- Web Design / Development – HTML / CSS
- Graphic Design packageoGoogle Analytics
- Email Marketing Automation platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- An interest in keeping abreast of current marketing trends
- Excellent spoken and written skills
- Able to work independently in extremely fast paced, team environment; entrepreneurial mind-set
- Some experience of Slack/Dropbox/Trello would be useful – though not essential
This is a work-from-home opportunity, with a flexible approach to timing, as success will be measured by results. Compensation is commensurate with skills, experience and education. To apply for this role, send your CV with at least one case study showcasingyour work to firstname.lastname@example.org